Skip to main content

ARC August: Tackling my TBR pile!

The wonderful ladies over at Read.Sleep.Repeat are celebrating their 3rd annual ARC August and I've decided to participate! I really do need to catch up on my ARCS, I mean my Netgalley feedback ratio is down to a whopping 33%, which is downright embarrassing! This blog is fairly new, I just started it in June, however I've only read and reviewed 3 out of 8 ARCS! Yes my blog is pretty much a newborn baby, but I'm off to a not so good start! If I keep this up, well lets just say I'll be filing for ARC bankruptcy! Without further ado here are the ARCS I plan on tackling this month:





I will be updating my progress through Twitter using hashtag #ARCAugust and one final ARC August post at the end of the month. 
Are you participating in ARC August? Let me know below! :) 



Comments

  1. Just added two of these to my to-read list. Thanks for sharing, I love your taste in books :3

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to following your blog, it's very nice looking! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Recent Posts...

Short & Sweet Review
{Regency Romance}
The Importance of Being Scandalous
by Kimberly Bell

Waiting On Wednesday
The Duchess Deal
(Girl Meets Duke #1)
by Tessa Dare