Skip to main content

Flashback Friday!


Flashback Friday is a meme run by Fiction Fare and Swoony Boys Podcast.


Flashback Friday is a way to celebrate great books that are at least two years old! My flashback Friday choice is...



Title: Moonlight
Author: Rachel Hawthorne


From Goodreads:

I see him and I know what this turmoil inside of me means: He's the one. My forever.


Kayla is the nature lover, the all-American beauty who can't understand why she's so drawn to distant, brooding Lucas. Adopted as a young child, she has no way of knowing that she's inherited a terrifying-and thrilling-gene that will change her life forever.



Lucas is dangerous, gorgeous... and a werewolf. As leader of the Dark Guardians, shape-shifters who gather deep within the state park, he has sworn to protect his pack. But when Lucas finds his true soul mate, his love could put them all in harm's way.



As Lucas and Kayla struggle with their feelings for each other, a greater danger lurks: Humans have discovered the Dark Guardians and are planning their destruction. Kayla must choose between the life she knows and the love she feels certain is her destiny.

Quote from the book:

“He'd asked if I felt the pull. I could'nt deny that I did. And that it terrified me.
It wasn't like a crush. It wasn't like seeing a guy and thinking I'd like him to take me to the prom. It was soul-deep, as though he was everything, the one, forever. I had to remind myself that I barely knew the guy. But still I couldn't shake the feeling of being meant for each other - as corny as that sounded.” 

Miranda's thoughts:

I read Moonlight back in November of 2009, to this day the story has stuck with me! I remember this being a very fun read with just the right amount of romance! 






Comments

  1. I didn't know this book! Thank you so much for sharing, I was actually looking for stories like this :D

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could help! I'm looking forward to finding out what you think of Moonlight! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Recent Posts...

Romancing the Scot
by May McGoldrick
{Release Blitz}

All About That Cover
Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon