Skip to main content

Swoon-worthy YA Romance Twilight Style!

I absolutely LOVE the Twilight Saga, and to this day still cannot find another series that quite has the same feeling. BUT I've come close, very very close. I still remember reading the WHOLE saga in a week, I have NEVER read that much in my life, I sacrificed sleep and food in order to read those books, I didn't care if I had to be up for work in 4 hours, I kept on reading! 

So this post is my picks for books that are comparable. If I read a book summary and it even mentions Twilight I read it!So here goes, if you loved the feels in Twilight you will probably love these books too:


Swoon-worthy YA Romance {Twilight Style!}

1. Velvet by Temple West- See Review Here
2. Dark Hope by Monica McGurk
3. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles 
4. Significance by Shelly Crane
5. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
6. Reckless Magic by Rachel Higginson
7. Waterfall by Lisa Tawn Bergren
8. Nocturnal by Chelsea M. Cameron
9. Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon
10. Alienated by Melissa Landers








Comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this, how useful!! :D Actually I have some of these on my TBR list... I think Obsidian, Doon and Alienated <3

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Recent Posts...

Romancing the Scot
by May McGoldrick
{Release Blitz}

All About That Cover
Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon