The Encouraging Thunder Award
- Thank your nominator.
- Display the logo.
- Talk about your purpose in blogging.
- Nominate others.
I have a post where I delve into why I blog here. I will list those below plus add some more, the first 3 are from my previous post.
- I LOVE reading- I guess this goes without saying but I'll say it anyway. Reading enriches people's lives so much, and I am always happy to spread the word about great books. Books can really make a HUGE difference in our lives, and I believe there is a book out there for everyone, I want to help you find it!
- Connecting with other passionate readers/bloggers- There's nothing like connecting with fellow readers & bloggers. I find it's hard (not impossible) for me to find other's in my daily day-to-day life who have the same interest as me, so connecting with you all is super fun & exciting!
- Writing- For me blogging is my creative outlet, I know I haven't been blogging very long (since June 2015) but I feel enlivened and energized when I blog! In the past if I worked a lot of hours I'd feel super tired, now I have something fun & exciting to look forward to! I may not be very good at it (YET) but I believe practice makes perfect!
- I want to be a part of the book community - Okay, I'm going to be perfectly honest. I've thought about starting a blog for years now, since around 2010. Looking back I think I was overwhelmed looking at other blogger's blogs. I mean, how could I compete with all these amazing blogs?!? I am so glad I finally got the gumption to create my blog! For all your readers out there that is thinking of blogging, try it! Yes it is a LOT of work at times, but if you love doing it it won't feel like work, I promise!
- It's fun! - Like I mentions above, blogging is fun! Anything you do, if you love it you will find tons of enjoyment out of it. For me, there's nothing like cracking open a new book and knowing I will be posting my review and helping readers and bloggers find something new to read! I get really excited towards the end of a book I'm reading, I just can't wait to write down my feelings! Looking back at my Goodreads page, I wonder why I didn't write reviews for books I read.
Alright, now it's time for my nominations for The Encouraging Thunder Award!
- Carla @ Lipstick & Mocha
- Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian
- Olivia @ Olivia's Catastrophe
- Katelyn @ The Fearless Reader