Skip to main content

Recommending my favorite time-travel series!

If you're like me and love books that center around time travel in some way then you've come to the right place! Any time I read a book summary and time travel is mentioned my interest are immediately piqued! Well my all-time absolute favorite time travel series is.... (insert drumroll)

River of Time series!!

Now if you've never heard of this series it's because this AMAZING series is WAY underrated! Here are the books: (click on the cover for the Goodreads page)

Book 1
Book 2
Book 3
Book 4

There are also two novellas:

Book 3.1
Book 3.2
As you can see in the photo below there are some amazing scenes in this series! I just love (yes I'm repeating myself, sorry!) the time-travel aspect, plus the adventure of being in medieval Italy! Now the biggest thing about these books is the endearing romance mixed with amazing action-adventure around every corner! 

So what are some of your favorite time-travel books? 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this on my to be read list, but I'll have to move it up the list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon! Yes, you will LOVE this series!!

      Delete
  3. Omg this sounds like something I would enjoy! :D I also love time-travel books, but haven't read that many. These seem great!! :3

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Recent Posts...

Review: The Gender Game by Bella Forrest - Violet is such a strong, brave and amazing character!

Waiting On Wednesday
The Duchess Deal
(Girl Meets Duke #1)
by Tessa Dare