Skip to main content

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half of 2016


Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.


Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half of 2016!

Hi everyone! For all those who celebrate I hope you had an amazing Christmas! I'm really excited about this post because there are so many great books coming our way in 2016! I could probably list 100 books! I'm going to list them below, feel free to click on the book covers for direct links to their Goodreads pages!

I think I'm on a fantasy kick! I did find one YA/NA Regency though! 
Feb 2nd 
June 2nd
June 21st
June 7th
June 28th
Feb 8th
April 12th
April 12th
April 19th
June 21st

What books are you highly anticipating to read  in the first half of 2016? I love talking books so feel free leave them in the comments! 

Comments

Recent Posts...

Romancing the Scot
by May McGoldrick
{Release Blitz}

All About That Cover
Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon