Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday {Top 10 2016 Debuts Novels I'm Looking Forward To}

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

2016 is going to be a great year for book debuts! (This is not for debut authors but debut titles and or series.) Not only is YA on a roll but NA has some great debuts as well! I'm not even sure if I can narrow my list down to 10! Without further ado here are my top 10 2016 debuts that I am looking forward to!


{Click on the cover to go to the book's Goodreads page.}


  1. Starflight by Melissa Landers 
  2. Angels of Moirai by Nicole Salmond
  3. The Hidden Twin by Adi Rule
  4. Learning To Live by Kira Adams
  5. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
  6. Because Of Miss Bridgerton by Julia Quinn
  7. Stone Field by Christy Lenzi
  8. Rebel Of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
  9. The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
  10. The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
I cannot tell you how freakin excited I am about all the debuts in 2016! My selections are listed in no particular order but OMG I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Julia Quinn...squee she's releasing a prequel to her Bridgerton's series!!!

So what are you excited for in 2016? Tell me below! 
Happy reading!! 

Comments

  1. I've never read Julia Quinn before; a lot of people seem to like her. Maybe I should try one of hers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danni! Julia Quinn is my absolute favorite regency romance author! Thanks for checking out my TTT!

      Delete
  2. I heard Rebels of the Sand is good so I'm very excited about that :) I didn't know about Angels of Moirai, so I'd check that one out. These are really gorgeous covers though :D

    Joan @ Fiddler Blue
    My Top Ten
    If you love Harry Potter and you are interested in writing a collaborative story set in Hogwarts, please check out this link for details and how to join. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joan! Thank you for checking out my TTT!

      Delete
  3. Great list!! I'm dying to get my hands on Lady Midnight. Here is my TTT http://angelerin.blogspot.com/2015/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-2016-debut.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Lady of Midnight will be epic!!

      Delete
  4. I agree -- 2016 looks like a very promising year for books. STARFLIGHT looks especially good.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm sooo looking forward to Starflight! Thanks for checking out my TTT!

      Delete
  5. I actually haven't read too much by Julia Quinn yet. Glad to hear good things! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marian! If you love regency romance with a splash of humor then you will LOVE her books! Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  6. I'm looking forward to some of these too! :D I've especially had my eye on Rebel of the Sands!

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Rebel of the Sands looks super interesting! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Recent Posts...

Romancing the Scot
by May McGoldrick
{Release Blitz}

All About That Cover
Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon