Skip to main content

All About That Cover {Outlander by Diana Gabaldon}

"All About That Cover" is a weekly event hosted here that focuses on the differences between various book covers of the same book, such as cover changes, covers from different countries as well as special editions. 

All the Covers all around the World


U.S. Editions...
Hardcover
Paperback
Mass Market PB
20th Anniversary
Updated PB

Netherlands
Finland
Denmark
Lithuania
Latvia
Portugal
Spain
Hungary
Germany
Romania
Orig. UK Edition
Russia
Italy
Sweden
Taiwan
Wow, that's a LOT of covers!! Can you believe that this isn't all of them?!? When I decided to write this post I knew that there would be lots of covers, but I never imagined as many as I discovered! Which one is your favorite? I really like Finland, Lithuania, Portugal, Russia, and Taiwan! Notice how different the Taiwan cover is from the rest? I'm not sure how they came up with the horse but it's pretty!

Comments

Recent Posts...

Short & Sweet Review
{Regency Romance}
The Importance of Being Scandalous
by Kimberly Bell

Waiting On Wednesday
The Duchess Deal
(Girl Meets Duke #1)
by Tessa Dare