Skip to main content

2016 Finishing the Series Reading Challenge

To say the least I have a bit of a out of control TBR! I guess that's the life of a reader. One of my goals for awhile has been to complete some series that I've started.


My Goal: Level 2

Without further ado, here are the book series's I would like to finish in 2016!


1. Bound Series by Stormy Smith- I read the first two books in this highly addictive, magical series. I can't wait to read the third installment!

2. The Dark Elements Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout- I'm not sure why I didn't finish this series. I loved the first book, White Hot Kiss. I was so engrossed and loved the original concept of gargoyles!

3. Never Never series by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher- I finished & loved the first part in this three part series.

4. Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward- I ended this series with Lover Unleashed so I'll pick it back up with Lover Reborn which is book #10.






Book 1
Book 2
Book 3
Book 4
Book 5
Book 6
Book 7
Book 8
Book 9
Book 10
Book 11
Book 12
Book 13
Book 14
Book #15 is called The Chosen but no cover as of yet. 

Comments

Recent Posts...

Short & Sweet Review
{Regency Romance}
The Importance of Being Scandalous
by Kimberly Bell

Waiting On Wednesday
The Duchess Deal
(Girl Meets Duke #1)
by Tessa Dare