Skip to main content

Feature & Follow #1 {Favorite genres in books}


This is my very first Feature & Follow post and I'm so excited to discover new blogs and make new friends! I don't mind how you follow, just let me know in the comments! :)

As you can see in the graphic above this post is feature is hosted by AlisonCanRead & Parajunkee.

This weeks feature is...

What are your favorite genres in books?
This week's featured blogger is Caffeine and Books

  1. Young Adult Paranormal/Fantasy (Twilight got me addicted to the genre!)
  2. Paranormal Romance (I love J.R. Ward!)
  3. Regency Romance ( I am a huge Julia Quinn fan!)
  4. Historical Romance (Especially time-travel, think Outlander)
These are my top favorite genres, what are yours?

Comments

Recent Posts...

Short & Sweet Review
{Regency Romance}
The Importance of Being Scandalous
by Kimberly Bell

Waiting On Wednesday
The Duchess Deal
(Girl Meets Duke #1)
by Tessa Dare