I don't mind how you follow, just let me know in the comments! :)
As you can see in the graphic above this post is feature is hosted by AlisonCanRead & Parajunkee.
This weeks feature is...
10 Book blurbs that got you hooked...
- Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (Blurb Here) - I just love stories about hot chemistry + opposites attract!
- Doon by Carie Corp & Lorie Langdon (Blurb Here) - When I read the summary to Doon & found out it takes place in Scotland + the MC sees a guy who won't leave her alone, well I was immediately intrigued!
- Save the Last Dance for Me by Dyan Sheldon (Blurb Here) - I read this book back in HS and I still have a soft spot for this one! This was back when I was still figuring out what type of books I liked, once I read in the summary that the MC sees a ghost in her house I knew I had to read this one!
- Dreamology by Lucy Keating (Blurb Here) - Once I read that the MC dreams of a boy who ends up being real I was hooked!
- Velvet by Temple West (Blurb Here) - I just knew I had to read this one when I read the first two lines of the summary: First rule of dealing with hot vampire bodyguards? Don't fall in love.
- Follow the River by James Alexander Thom (Blurb Here) - I very rarely read Historical Fiction, however I skimmed over the summary when I was a tween and HAD to read this! I loved it because it's about a real woman Mary Ingles who escaped from the Shawnee Indians not too far from where I myself grew up!
- Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken (Blurb Here) - When I read the line I was content in the darkness...until Wes Michals offered to be my light I knew I had to read this book! And sure enough, I loved every minute of it!
- Book of Shadows by Kate Tiernan (Blurb Here) - I just love books with magic & witches so when I read the summary for this one I knew it was for me!
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover (Blurb Here) - When I read in the summary that this books includes music written exclusively for the book I knew I had to read this!
- Charming the Highlander by Janet Chapmen (Blurb Here) - I'm not sure why but I love books that take place in Maine. (I know weird but hey it's me.) When I read that this one is about the MC crashing her plane in Maine and meeting a Scottish Highlander who time-traveled into the future, well it was inevitable that I would read this one!