Skip to main content

ARC August 2016 Challenge

I cannot believe it's already time for ARC August! This will be my second year participating in this challenge. Last year I was a brand new blogger, you can view last year's post HERE.

I have so many books I need to read, thank you to the lovely ladies Octavia & Shelly at Read.Sleep.Repeat for hosting this wonderful, fun event!

Here is my list of ARCS. Since I'm a moody reader I will select each one depending on my feels at the time. My day job will be super busy this month BUT I have a week off the very last week of August, hopefully I can finish at least four books. I'll post a bi-weekly update post.



Looking back at my 2015 ARC August post I realize I have Dark Rising on there as well, I promise y'all that is my only ARC I'm really that far behind on! On a positive note, last year my Netgalley rating was 33%, this year it's currently 72%. But I did just request a total of four books, so not too shabby if I say so myself.

I'd absolutely LOVE to hear back from you all and see what you're planning on reading this month. Good luck everyone and may you read many many ARCS!

Comments

Recent Posts...

Short & Sweet Review
{Regency Romance}
The Importance of Being Scandalous
by Kimberly Bell

Waiting On Wednesday
The Duchess Deal
(Girl Meets Duke #1)
by Tessa Dare