Skip to main content

All About That Cover: Gabriel and the Swallows by Esther Dalseno

"All About That Cover" is a weekly feature that focuses on the differences between various book covers of the same book, such as cover changes, covers from different countries as well as special editions. 

I had to push this post from Monday to Thursday this week so that I could fit in my ARC August challenge, I wanted to start that on the first. Hope everyone is having a great August, I can't believe Summer is almost over!

Cover Change

Original
Adult Edition
The original is pretty but the adult version for me is very striking! Which one is your favorite? 

Comments

Recent Posts...

Review: The Gender Game by Bella Forrest - Violet is such a strong, brave and amazing character!

Waiting On Wednesday
The Duchess Deal
(Girl Meets Duke #1)
by Tessa Dare