Skip to main content

Top Ten 2017 Debuts I'm Excited For

Hosted by the lovely ladies @ The Broke and the Bookish
I don't usually actively seek out debuts but I'm always curious when I do stumble upon one. Here's my list:

1. The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden.

Debut: January 10th 2017
2. Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza

Debut: February 7th 2017

3. Caraval by Stephanie Garber

Debut: January 31st 2017

4. Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones

Debut: February 7th 2017

5. The Black Witch by Laurie Forest

 6. The Beast Is an Animal by Peternelle van Arsdale

Debut: March 7th 2017

7. Wicked Like a Wildfire by Lana Popović

Debut: August 15th 2017

Comments

Recent Posts...

Short & Sweet Review
{Regency Romance}
The Importance of Being Scandalous
by Kimberly Bell

Waiting On Wednesday
The Duchess Deal
(Girl Meets Duke #1)
by Tessa Dare