Skip to main content

February's Monthly TBR

For the past few months I've been in a major mood reading slump. Yeah, I didn't want to follow a strict to-be-read list. Now I'm back to needing structure! Here's what I'm planning on reading this month:



I know eight books for me is a LOT but I'm almost finished with Trapped in Wonderland and I'm about 30% done with Cashmere. I plan on fully finishing all of them except Life and Death, that one I think I'll be reading the last week or so of February into March. 
I'd love to know what you're planning on reading for the month of February. Feel free to let me know in the comments section or leave me a link to your post! :)

Comments

Recent Posts...

Romancing the Scot
by May McGoldrick
{Release Blitz}

All About That Cover
Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon