Skip to main content

Monthly Recap {March 2017}


Hello, everyone! I hope y'all had a lovely March! I can't believe it's already over! 

I've decided to modify my Monthly TBR Goals into a Monthly Recap. I'm a moody reader and my reading counts vary from month to month, sometimes quite drastically depending on my schedule. So without further ado here goes!

Books I read in March...
I only managed to read two books in the month of March. Traveler took me nineteen days to trudge through!

Rating: ⭐⭐
Check out my review HERE.
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Check out my review HERE.
Books I received for review...


Book News...
Okay, here I go showing y'all how old I am, my teen years were chock full of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. It had everything no other TV show had back then; paranormal elements, romance and ways to overcome challenges in life that no other show displayed at the time. 

Well, a few days ago it was announced that there will be NEW Buffy books! Kiersten White will write a spin-off series based on a brand new Slayer!


April Book Releases I'm Excited For...

Last But Not Least...
Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a $25.00 Gift card going on until the 15th HERE

Comments

  1. Nice new books! I really need to read Julia Quinn. I am actually not sure if I have before or not. Enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carole! If you like Regency Romance you'll love practically everything Julia writes! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week! 😄

      Delete

Post a Comment

Recent Posts...

Review: Bound By Duty by Stormy Smith

Review: The Gender Game by Bella Forrest - Violet is such a strong, brave and amazing character!