Skip to main content

Waiting on Wednesday:
The Vampire Prince {The Vampire Wish #2}
by: Michelle Madow

'Waiting on Wednesday' is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine, it spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. Check them out for links to more awesome blogs!




Release Date: September 14th 2017
(There is no description yet.)

Why I'm Waiting

I could list a million reasons but I'll stick with two for this post:

1. Michelle Madow's writing is deliciously compelling & fast-paced!
2. I read the first book in this series The Vampire Wish & loved it! 

Comments

  1. I didn't realize that this was her series - fun!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty cover! I hope you enjoy this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When she said she was writing a Vampire book I couldn't have been happier! I just love her writing, it's always a blast to read her books. The Vampire Wish was great & I can't wait for The Vampire Prince! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Recent Posts...

Short & Sweet Review
{Regency Romance}
The Importance of Being Scandalous
by Kimberly Bell

Waiting On Wednesday
The Duchess Deal
(Girl Meets Duke #1)
by Tessa Dare