Skip to main content

ARC August
It's that time of year again...
to read all the ARCS!

I can't believe it's already time for #ARCAugust, it seems like I just did this last year! This #ReadingChallenge is hosted by the lovely Shelly over at Read.Sleep.Repeat.

Without further ado here are the books that I'm planning on reading:

  1. My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris
  2. Until We Meet Again by Renee Collins
  3. Holiday Spice by Samantha Chase
  4. A Skinful of Shadows by Frances Hardinge
  5. The Wolf of Kisimul Castle by Heather McCollum

 
 

Please, don't forget to let me know what you're reading in August and feel free to leave links in the comments so I can visit your blog!

Comments

  1. I don't have a specific TBR for #ARCAugust. I want to catch up on my NetGalley titles, though, so it's almost a TBR? I'm starting Odd & True today. 😊

    My blog is: https://thehermitlibrarian.wordpress.com. I do have a TBR up for a different readathon. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Recent Posts...

Review: Bound By Duty by Stormy Smith

♥Cover Reveal ♥ Paint My Body Red by Heidi R. Kling